Knowledge is power and one of the most simple ways of enriching your life is filling your mind with books. Books provide us knowledge, inspiration, imaginary worlds and visionary concepts when we are willing to take in the messages. Did you know there are 129,864,880 and counting books in our world? I would love to be able to read all the books and to soak up all the valuable knowledge inside them. However, 130 million is probably a little too much to read within one human life time. That is why you need to read these 5 top quality books to enhance your life as soon as possible!
No despair, according to Limitless -John Kwik J.F. Kennedy read up to 17 books a day! His speed reading skills show their indispensable value in that number. This shows us that anyone can learn how to speed read, in the book Limitless this subject is explained elaborately providing you with all the tools on how to maximize your brain capabilities. Thus, I high recommend to read Limitless first to provide a solid foundation for efficiently reading this top 5 books:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. An extremely helpful book written in 1937 with the basic principles to enrich your life in whatever it is you desire. A bestseller and iconic classic.
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie. A powerful book written in 1936 about psychology to maximize your charisma. One of the best selling books of all time, that speaks for itself.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear. Habits are the key to results. Ordinary people can achieve remarkable results through the power of their habits. Transform your habits with this clear framework for every day life. Of course a NY Times bestseller.
- The power of now by Eckhart Tolle. A spiritual work to help you live in the moment to release anxiety and improve your quality of life in line of the popular The Secret series by Rhonda Byrne (read more about The Secret here). The power of now is, indeed, powerful.
- Rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki & Secrets of the Millionaire mind by T. Harv Eker. Most people are motivated by money and you deserve to have all the financial freedom you want. These books will lay out the work frame to rewire your brain into a money positive state. Time to unlock abundance into your life!
How many of these books have you read yet? What books would you add to this list for personal development?
Have a lovely week! Xoxo Brenda